Wow! Two awards from People who like my blog in less than a week! I’m amazed. This one is the Lovely Bog Award. Thank you Panichold!
This award is very similar to the Versatile Blogger Award.
The Rules of Acceptance:
. Thank the person/people who nominated you and link back to them in your post. (see above)
. Share seven possibly unknown things about yourself. (below)
. Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire. (below)
. Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know and link back to them
Seven things about me. . .
Now, as I just did the other award, I’m going to cheat a little. I don’t really know 15 new blogs, so I will refer people back to my original post on the 8th. So, all of you bloggers listed there, consider yourself nominated once more, because you ARE awesome bloggers.
Now… Seven things…
- I’m short. 5’3.5″
- I love to flirt, and heavens help you if you blush…
- I’m a chef when I’m not writing, quilting or knitting.
- I have blue eyes with darker blue rings
- I speak German, English (UK) and Castillian Spanish (un poco)
- If I had a patron saint, it would be Tinkerbell… cause she’s an ornery fairy.
- I love fairy lights.
Thank you again Panichold!