Rob over at Kiss Kaleidos nominated me for an award. 🙂 It’s The Very Inspiring Blogger Award. It was a lovely surprise to find in my comments today. And now I will have to add Kiss Kaleidos to my blog list!
Here are the rules of the award:
1.) Display the award logo on your blog.
2.) Link back to the person who nominated you.
3.) State 7 things about yourself.
4.) Nominate 15 bloggers for this award.
5.) Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back.
Seven bits of randomness about me:
1. I love to learn new things. Crafts, recipes, travels…
2. I love OLD trucks.
3. I almost stopped writing this blog.
4. I’m a touch person, and hate sleeping alone.
5. I steal the dill pickles off of Wolf’s plate.
6. I’m in the closet about my writings, but not my religion.
7. If I ever had to have a “last dinner,” it would have macaroni and cheese, cheese cake, ice cream, salad with ranch dressing, nachos with Extra sour cream on it…. etc. Why? Because I’m So allergic to dairy, that it would be my last meal!
Now, this is the part I have trouble with, as I don’t read a lot of blogs. I’m poly. Can’t do monogamy, so how could I pick 15 out of the 20 over there? I can’t. So… Look to the right. Yes, in my blog roll! If they are on that list, I consider them Inspirational. Exceptional. Great! So… Consider yourself all nominated. Oh, and notified. 🙂