First off, it’s official. I have a couple of weeks to get everything moved. I’m planning a “packing party” this weekend. I have family and friends coming to help. Thank all of you who have sent me little notes of love and support. It means a lot to me.
My list of To Do’s:
1. Pack the bag of “toys” that even Nilla doesn’t want as well as the scary but usable toy bag and the box with all my favourite toys. (except Armageddon… I could go for losing it.) And do this BEFORE the rest of the people show up.
2. Don’t cry. It makes the boxes soggy and scares the dog.
3. Try to find a moment to respond to Sofia’s lovely award.
4. Keep it together long enough to get things done and then collapse in Wolf’s arms.
5. Work on Libellue’s story.